Where we are and where we are headed to
The last two weeks have been crucial for the development of Stablecomp, as new disruptive scenarios emerged:
- The integration of Mintlayer in the roadmap
- The closing of the reservation for our private sale
Mintlayer, a blockchain for financial markets. Built on Bitcoin.
Mintlayer is a long-term, secure solution for scaling and accelerating the future of decentralized finance.
We decided to integrate Mintlayer in the roadmap as we consider it an innovative blockchain which we believe is needed and therefore will be largely adopted in the crypto space.
Being a sidechain of the Bitcoin blockchain, its main features are:
- Use BTC and many other tokens on the BTC native blockchain: on Mintlayer, users will exchange the native token BTC, without relying on any third party system, together with several tokens which will run for the first time ever on the BTC blockchain.
- Scalable Network: Mintlayer is built on several layers. This reduces fees and time for transaction confirmation, allowing to process up to millions of transactions per second.
- No native gas tokens: fees can be paid in every fungible token issued on the blockchain.
These create an unprecedented DeFi space, a perfect environment in which Stablecomp can flourish as one of the main aggregators of the whole blockchain.
Mintlayer Mainnet is scheduled for Q1 2022, and we will be on the front line to book our slot of this revolutionary blockchain.
Private sale: reservations are closed
Last week we closed reservations for private sale, an important milestone that builds a solid foundation for the development of the project.
Once the Private phase is over, we will finally open the IDO providing you with all the information you need to participate.
Are you eager to do it?
Follow us on our social channels and join the discussion, in the coming days we will involve the community in an important decision. #Staytuned